Monday, April 26, 2010

I love my boys...

On Sunday we packed up and went to the park for the afternoon. When we pulled up Cohen started crying and crying and crying...I couldn't do anything to stop it. Obviously it was loud because a few people packed up their blankets and moved...Ooops!  Oh well more room for us and our 500 baby items. This is something I'm still adjusting to...hauling everything but the kitchen sink every time we go out with baby. For some reason it seems like we always remember all the junk...you know the 5 Dr. Seuss toys...8 rattles just in case he gets tired of the first 7, but we always seem to forget the important things...like the diapers. Well at least with all the other junk we're hauling around he'll be happy while sitting in his poopy.

 I couldn't have asked for a better day. Like always I took a ba-jillion pictures so here ya go:

Cohen was sportin' his Purdue Hat....daddy's so proud.








This face melts my heart. 

My two favorite people in the world:



daddy's relaxing with his book:





No comments: