Friday, July 8, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011 - With Nana

Nana came to visit for Memorial Day weekend. I hadn't seen my mom since Christmas so I was beside myself with excitement to pick her up from the airport. There's nothing better than your mom!!  We did all kinds of fun things with Nana while she was visited. Of course we went to City Park...my obsession. I had never been to story land in City Park so i decided to wait for Nana's arrival so we could take cohen together for the first time. Storyland has all the characters from the nursery rhymes i remember as kid such as Little Bo Peep, The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe, Hickory Dickory Dock, etc. Cohen was more obsessed with the wandering ducks than any of the cool stuff in the park.









We also fed bread to the ducks....not all of the ducks were nice. 






We went to the Zoo!  We ate suckers and rock candy and got sticky!






Nana came with gifts so we played dress up and ran around the house. 



We played on the deck in the pool and in the house.








1 comment:

Olivia's Mommy said...

I'll I ever think about when I see you Mom with her grandkids..is..."Do the Nana Dance, Do the Nana Dance, the Nana Nana Nana Nana Dance" LOL