Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hogs for the Cause


MUSIC, BEER, AND PORK.....WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?

On March 26 Cohen, Stu and I packed up our stroller and chairs and walked over to City Park's "Hogs for the Cause" event. Hogs for the cause raises money for families who are struggling with the financial burdens of taking care of a child with brain cancer...so what better way to give!!  We ate and ate and ate and ate. We tried all kinds of smoked and BBQ'd food. I think Cohen looks like a stuffed pig in this picture...HA!!


He just finished eating some BBQ ribs...I couldn't pull the meat off fast enough for him.

Other than great food....there was great music too!!  Cohen ran around and played with the other kids and danced to the music while Stu and I watched in our chairs. It was HOT that day...86 degrees. I put sunblock all over Cohen and I and then nagged Stu most of the day to put some on. Stu burned.


No comments: