Monday, November 2, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower - LA


Stu works with some of the best people in world. He's a very lucky guy to work with such caring gals...and guys too!  Last weekend Stu and I made plans with our friends Steven and Lauren. We were going to go to dinner and then to the Krewe of Boo parade downtown in the CBD.  Unlike most weekends...i actually got ready (meaning I got out of my weekend clothes of sweatpants and a T-shirt) and we drove to pick up Steven and Lauren. We got to their house and walked up to the front door and then they opened it and I walked in I was greeted with "SURPRISE".  I was confused which I'm sure was shown on my face...I actually even said "Surprise" back at them....then I turned the corner of the living room where i saw all the baby stuff and a big beautiful Dr. Seuss cake. They threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so awesome. We ate amazing food prepared by the grill master himself Steven...and had good conversation and I just enjoyed everyone's company. It is so nice to know there are people here who care about us. Sometimes having family so far away makes me sad, but all Stu's Co-workers made me feel so loved!  Thanks everyone.  Here are some pictures.


Me and Lauren


Grill Master - Steven



 
 
  
     

1 comment:

indybarb said...

Nothing like presents to put a smile on your face! So awesome that you had two showers.....you are such a lucky gal....but then again, everyone loves you so why not?